Did You know
- Sour cherry maraska is at one time the symbol and the synonym of the place; it is the economic pearl from the last century.
- The beach "Dugi rat" – American journal Forbes classified this beach among the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world, placing it as the 6th most beautiful and the 1st in Europe!
- Stari hrast in Brela is more than 1000 years old, and it is the oldest inhabitant of the Makarska riviera.
- Arrival of Croatians to the sea – it is said that right on Dupci the exclamation "The sea! The sea!" was shouted.
- Gala nights in the hotels have been introduced for the first time on Croatian coast in Brela.